The Board at VegasTripping

Board @ VT RSS Feed Board Topic RSS Feed!

Airfare, Hotels, Rental Cars, Vacation Packages

Southwest Vacations logo!

Appetite For Chinese Food.

Last edit: CWatts26 on Friday, 30th November 2012 8:35 pm
Be the first to respond

Trip report time ! stayed in Vegas from 11-23 to 11-27 first night my buddy and I stayed at The D. Loved how everything has changed, the rooms are really nice and the beds were comfortable. Ate at American Coney island food was delicious. Played some Black Jack at 4 Queens and that didn't go so well... told my friend it's 6-5 and that we could play at The D for 3-2 oh well..

The rest of the trip we stayed at Bills Gambling Hall ( RIP) Had lunch at Hidden Pizza at Cosmo. Before heading to the Hard Rock to see the Guns N' Roses last residency show. I was still in the Taxi and happend to see DJ Ashba walking out front but had to pay the driver... so I couldn't chat with him. Had a couple of Corona's and some Jager before the show. Got to meet some of Guns management which was cool. Axl came on at Midnight and played for about 3 hrs. Corey Feldman was there right in front of me for a couple of songs, that was pretty cool. Didn't leave the Hard Rock til 5:30am in the morning. Got back to my room and my buddy had puked everywhere on the bed and in our sink. Now that's how you do Vegas.

Other couple of day's I placed bets on my Seahawks and they lost. Same with the Packer's and they lost as well. Had a Burrito at Rockin Taco over by Planet Hollywood that was good. Made a couple of runs to the ABC Store. Tuesday House Of Lies was filming inside Caesars Palace which was pretty cool to see. To make it short and sweet, Lost my ass in gambling but got to see a awesome GnR show. I do feel sorry for the people who stay in room 149 from now to Feb at Bills... it kind of smells.

Post Response

Report this topic as inappropriate.

Add To Itinerary

Be the first to respond to this topic.