Board @ VT RSS Feed Board Topic RSS Feed

Expedia.com!

Airfare, Hotels, Rental Cars, Vacation Packages

Southwest Vacations logo!

Advertisement

Qua spa at Caesars

Last edit: defacto666 on Monday, 19th December 2016 6:07 pm
Last response by jinx73 10th February 6:31am

Does anyone have any experience with the spa at Caesars? The services offered run the gamut from the pedestrian to the peculiar, but that isn't exactly my world. My wife and I did pedicures at the Cosmo last year and I found that enjoyable. I wonder if a chakra alignment would hit the spot. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Post Response

Report this topic as inappropriate.

Add To Itinerary
 fparrish19 responded on Sunday, 5th February 2017

The Hamman treatment and massage at the cosmo is one of my favorites. I went the last 2 trips i took and am considering doing another treatment there when i arrive next week. The cost is around 350 with tip so it is a little pricey but you do get full use of all the spa facilities for the day with that cost.

I am considering just using spa facilities this trip to check out the different spas. Aria has a good facility with just about every luxury you could imagine. I have heard the Canyon ranch spa and the spa at the Mandarian is pretty amazing.

jinx73 responded on Friday, 10th February 2017

It is personally my favorite spa, I can spend the whole day here, just in the roman baths room on the heated loungers. Many of the higher end spas have similar amentities, but I prefer Qua. Treatment wise, go with what you think might fit you, those types of services are going to be more difficult to advise on, but my massage therapists have always been very good at Caesars (although I haven't had a bad one in Vegas at any spot)