Board @ VT RSS Feed Board Topic RSS Feed

Expedia.com!

Airfare, Hotels, Rental Cars, Vacation Packages

Southwest Vacations logo!

Advertisement

Need a Strip Steak Joint Where We Can Eat at the Bar

Last edit: fatbastard on Wednesday, 17th August 2016 5:21 pm
Last response by fatbastard 27th August 6:28pm

Lovely bride and I are headed to town for our annual honeymoon Sept 1 - 7.

We love a good steak dinner but the whole sit down at a table thing is a bit much. We are sit and eat at the bar people.

What top shelf steak joints on the strip are good for sliding in for an early dinner and having steak and cocktails at the bar?

Post Response

Report this topic as inappropriate.

Add To Itinerary
 detroit1051 responded on Wednesday, 17th August 2016

I have enjoyed dinner at Wynn SW's bar since 2005. Small bar with great bartenders. Same menu as dining room. I always feel comfortable there.

Djnightside responded on Wednesday, 17th August 2016

Gordon Ramsey Steak has a nice bar. No reservations required and the service was awesome!

donnymac66 responded on Wednesday, 17th August 2016

Heritage steak at Mirage has an excellent bar for dining.

gradytripp responded on Thursday, 18th August 2016

I'll second Gordon Ramsay Steak. In fact, I think the bar is a better place to eat there, rather than the dining room. The place is loud, and if you're sitting next to your bride you have a much better chance of hearing her than if you're across the table. Recommendation: beef wellington for two!

jcookdc responded on Thursday, 18th August 2016

I agree with several of the above responses. Have also enjoyed meals at the bar at Delmonico and even Carnevino (although the latter has a nice dining room). Also eat at the bar at Jean Georges in Aria but didn't like it nearly as much as Delmonico or Carnevino.

fatbastard responded on Saturday, 27th August 2016

Thanks for the recommendations. We leave this upcoming Friday. First 3 nights at the M Resort and next 4 nights at Palazzo. Presidential Limo transfers are arranged.

And September I get paid 3 times, so the first check gets cashed entirely for walkng around money. I'm jazzed.