Board @ VT RSS Feed Board Topic RSS Feed

Expedia.com!

Airfare, Hotels, Rental Cars, Vacation Packages

Southwest Vacations logo!

Advertisement

Monte Carlo's new web page

Last edit: Antman73 on Tuesday, 8th June 2010 9:52 am
Last response by fersure 8th June 4:07pm

I just popped on to the Monte Carlo website to check something for my upcoming stay there, and it has been redone. Looks pretty snazzy.

Post Response

Report this topic as inappropriate.

Add To Itinerary
 parchedearth responded on Tuesday, 8th June 2010

Makes the property look a lot better than it currently is. The pool area doesn't look anything like reality. They desperately need to refresh the rooms to keep their place in the pecking order.

Shannon responded on Tuesday, 8th June 2010

If the Trop keeps at the pace it has been lately, its seriously going to give the Monte a run for its money. Monte Carlo needs to stop making cosmetic changes and get some real renovations done, or else they'll be looking up at the trop.

fersure replied on Tuesday, 8th June 2010

The Trop will be eating their lunch in no time. We stayed three nights in a comped room at the MC three weeks ago. The black mold in not one, but two shower/tubs on the fourth floor was disgusting. (It did however, lead to having the spa fee of $5 per day being waived). I am not a fussy traveller-I don't care if the furniture is dinged or if the room has the latest gadgets (as long as the bed is clean in comfortable). I draw the line at mold.

detroit1051 responded on Tuesday, 8th June 2010

Look at Lounge 32 photo gallery on Monte Carlo site. What is on the floor in the first pic? Weird. Looks like my cat got sick. I do like the 2-bedroom "Pent" penthouse suite, and the entire hotel is made to look like it's part of CityCenter. Good site. http://www.montecarlo.com