The Board at VegasTripping

Board @ VT RSS Feed Board Topic RSS Feed!

Airfare, Hotels, Rental Cars, Vacation Packages

Southwest Vacations logo!

? about encore.

Last edit: Daillsamoan on Thursday, 9th July 2009 4:48 pm
Last response by sputza 13th July 12:16pm

has anyone out there successfully bride for a room upgrade @ The Emcore? If so please describe.

Post Response

Report this topic as inappropriate.

Add To Itinerary
 mctrees02 responded on Thursday, 9th July 2009

Ain't gonna happen but what the heck...go for it!!!

Koopa responded on Thursday, 9th July 2009

Well, according to you should try your luck: Encore bribery

Rockymountainroller responded on Friday, 10th July 2009

According to the link above, most upgrades appear to be views at Encore. I question whether the view up higher is that much better unless you are looking down the strip. I have had high views from the Palazzo looking at Trump Tower and TI, neither too exciting. When the boats at TI come around the people look like ants. Had one high view looking from Encore to the Wynn. Its not bad. Like looking in a mirror. I am not sure if you can get a real view of the strip action from the Encore. The Wynn blocks a lot of that kind of view. The more interesting upgrade to me is to a nicer room. In some hotels that's a real plus. At Encore, the basic room is a very nice suite. The room I had was 700+ square feet. I think that was the standard room but not quite sure.

responded on Monday, 13th July 2009

I think your upgrade would depend on the size of the tip. You have to remember that when staying at Encore, the average tip size is going to be larger than at MGM Grand, for example. You want a room upgrade, I suggest throwing down $50-$100 and seeing what happens.

In January, we stayed at Wynn and I tipped $20. We were upgraded from a Resort Room to a Panoramic Room. The view was definitely worth the $20.