Board @ VT RSS Feed Board Topic RSS Feed

Expedia.com!

Airfare, Hotels, Rental Cars, Vacation Packages

Southwest Vacations logo!

Advertisement

The Official Spyder and Donnymac66 Appreciation Thread

Last edit: Chuckmonster on Thursday, 10th May 2007 2:35 am
Last response by Spyder 15th May 9:36pm

Special thanks to Spyder and Donnymac66 for sending us a review (?) of Kady's Coffee Shop at the Riv. Because these guys are nutso - they might as well have their own appreciation thread.

They're from Canada. They're kinda like Julian and Ricky from Trailer Park Boys, but probably more like Bubbles. They drink booze. They run around in the snow naked. Anything else I might have missed guys?

Post Response

Report this topic as inappropriate.

Add To Itinerary
 Spyder responded on Thursday, 10th May 2007

I wouldn't say "run around in the snow naked". donnymac66 is after all kinda a big fella, I'm the slim lean one that ate the pound of bacon, so to imagine us doing that is kinda like Disney on Ice if Dumbo and Pinocchio got together (Don's gonna kill me for that). If I had to describe our friendship/heterosexual lifemate status it's not really "Trailer Park Boys" but more like Bob and Doug, as in McKenzie, ala Second City, SCTV and The Great White North (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_and_Doug_McKenzie). And I think I'm Bob (the smart one) and he's Doug (the drinker). If you don't know it's kinda like the Blues Brothers for the North of the 49th set. Cool, but in an odd, drunk, "hoser" sorta way. Thanks tons,and you'll all here from us soon, way too soon, I promise!!!!!!!!

missmonkay responded on Tuesday, 15th May 2007

Man, that BLT looks deadly.

How was the bacon? The last BLT I had (under the same plan as you, I imagine - a couple two,tree slices of crispy bacon) ended up nearly putting me in the dentists chair. Like little strips of cement those things.

Spyder replied on Tuesday, 15th May 2007

Well it was a lovely combination of bacon that sat in under a heat lamp for a while and fresh, greasy stuff. But really when yer eating that much of it a Dentist is the last place I'd visit, more like the morgue!!