discounted rateds at Encore

Last edit: suzibr on Wednesday, 3rd December 2008 1:08 pm
Last response by pokaplaya 21st March 9:00pm

Any discounted promos for Encore

Post Response

Report this topic as inappropriate.

Add To Itinerary
 Chuckmonster responded on Wednesday, 3rd December 2008

it hasn't opened yet and you're looking for discounts? not gonna happen.

rbg81601 responded on Thursday, 4th December 2008

I was getting discount offers and comp offers from Palazzo before they opened so it does and can happen. I haven't seen any for Encore yet.

BlackHillsBoozehound responded on Thursday, 4th December 2008

Echelon offered me a room with a wonderful view for my upcoming May trip, only $29.99/night! They mentioned something about maid- and room-service being unavailable, but I had to take advantage of that bargain.

RockChickX51 replied on Thursday, 4th December 2008

BlackHooch! When are you going in May?? I'll be there the 10-15. We might ride it out a week if these two comped rooms come through.

BlackHillsBoozehound replied on Thursday, 4th December 2008

We're going to be there the 25th - 29th; celebrating my big four-oh. You should come stay at Echelon with us, I understand there's plenty of space available!

pokaplaya replied on Saturday, 21st March 2009

echelon shut down

suzibr responded on Thursday, 4th December 2008

My thought was: Chuckmaster that I read two people said they had a few days comped, and I wondered what kind of play they had. I'm at $75 a hand (about) during 5 day stays at Wynn, and I've been at Wynn (hold on to ur hat jack) 16 times.) My guess is Chuckmonster that you'll tell me to talk to my host, but if there's another way tell me please. I've received an invite to stay w/ Encore, but no discounts. I think there is always a way to find a discount. Perhaps I'll book telling them I've been w/ them 16 times Any further ideas Chuckmaster?

blakjak21 responded on Friday, 5th December 2008

Hey group. I was @ WLV back in Oct, for (5) nights. I avg $175/hand on Blakjak for 25hrs. I was intially comp'd the first (2) nights, then fully comp'd for all (5), plus x-amount for food/beverage. (X-amount..My memory is failing me here)
We'll be stsying @ Encore for (4) nights, fully comp'd, 12/25 (last minute thing)

Sperman508 responded on Friday, 5th December 2008

i got a promo for encore today, nothin special though...

suzibr responded on Friday, 5th December 2008

I got an invitation to come to the hotel in Dec. Nothing else.