Board @ VT RSS Feed Board Topic RSS Feed

Expedia.com!

Airfare, Hotels, Rental Cars, Vacation Packages

Southwest Vacations logo!

Advertisement

New VT board appreciation

Last edit: tdinka on Saturday, 10th March 2007 1:33 am
Last response by Chuckmonster 16th March 10:43pm

Very smooth, easy to use, easy to read, what more could I ask for. Thank you to the VT design/web staff for a top notch community. I'm sure you put plenty of time into creating this forum for us and I want to say thank you.

:D

Post Response

Report this topic as inappropriate.

Add To Itinerary
 donnymac66 responded on Saturday, 10th March 2007

Love the site!! Gives me my fix when I can't be there in person. Does that make me some kind of addict?

Hi, my name is donnymac66 and I'm a Vegas-a-holic!

tdinka replied on Sunday, 11th March 2007

No harms involved in getting your daily dose of VT so I say you are not an addict.

*I am not a docctor

:D

MrsHorn responded on Monday, 12th March 2007

I am also a Vegas-aholic!

Spyder responded on Monday, 12th March 2007

As a man that donnymac66 got hooked, not only on this site, but Vegas as well. He took me for my first trip about 11 yrs ago (does that mean he broke my cherry? Thank god he is my best friend, it feels better that way) I too am a Vegas-a-holic, and I would like to thank everyone at VT, this is the greatest Vegas info site I go to, and well, all you people are a litte odd, it makes me feel right at home.

missmonkay replied on Tuesday, 13th March 2007

Awwww shucks.

Spyder replied on Friday, 16th March 2007

was the "awww shucks" cause I said yer all kinda odd? (in the good way of course) or the incredible homosexual overtones I use to describe my best friend and heterosexual life-mate (you should see us together we look like Laurel and Hardy - some funny shit there!!)

piercapo responded on Tuesday, 13th March 2007

I am also a vegas-a-holic. And I agree this website is great. If you like this site for its content there are some other places for you vegas-a-holic freaks. www.vegastodayandtomorrow.com (no offense tripping this is an amazing site), www.lasvegassun.com ("Looking in on gaming" is the column, comes out every sunday), www.reviewjournal.com has a column called "inside gaming" this also comes out on sunday but seems to have slowed down. You can also hit up Norme Clarke on the reviewjournal.com, he is a gossip columnist for our city but also talks about some inside developements..... btw I am a 26 year old who lives in chicago and is way too obsessed with Vegas. Anybody know anyone that can help get a job out there.

Chuckmonster responded on Friday, 16th March 2007

Thank y'all for the VT appreciation thread, we thrive on your feedback, ideas and comments. Please feel free to post any ideas you have for enhancements or other new stuff you'd like to see on VegasTripping.

Kick ass.