The Board at VegasTripping

Board @ VT RSS Feed Board Topic RSS Feed!

Airfare, Hotels, Rental Cars, Vacation Packages

Southwest Vacations logo!

Yo Yo Yo Misnomer

Last edit: guz612 on Saturday, 15th November 2014 3:56 pm
Last response by guz612 19th November 7:26pm

OK Misnomer, here's your chance to make it up to me. I just booked my flight for a January rendezvous. That gives you roughly 2 months to decide how you will be fulfilling my fantasies. You must realize the disappointment of NOT seeing George Lunch is still deeply rooted inside me, and that was from Memorial Day Weekend. You can start by changing my Mirage room to a VIP suite. Perhaps a lap-dance or 2 on the house, which will of course have to be at the Palomino Club, so I can see it all AND have a Bud Light or 2. Feel free to have a fully stocked fridge in my suite as well. Ta for now, I'm countin the days til we finally meet. January 9th-13th, I'm cummin' for ya sweetie!

Post Response

Report this topic as inappropriate.

Add To Itinerary
 Jplevel responded on Saturday, 15th November 2014

hardest part of this to fullfill is the budlight.. what do they go for now-a-days 20 bux?

Chuckmonster responded on Monday, 17th November 2014

Sounds like sexual harassment to me.

Jplevel replied on Monday, 17th November 2014

this post does have that creepy feel to it.

guz612 replied on Monday, 17th November 2014

no need to worry folks, just havin a lil fun with Misnomer. she started this whole thing with a Dokken tease. Not Cool! Nobody should ever joke about the greatest band of all time!!!

jinx73 replied on Monday, 17th November 2014

Umm, gus, you do realize that Misnomer is not a Miss right?

guz612 replied on Tuesday, 18th November 2014

who's Gus?

Chuckmonster replied on Tuesday, 18th November 2014

Back on topic. Dude, I love the skull guitar. I also love the way George's picking hand fingers stick out like a porcupine. I also love the way he does a little multi fret glissando at the end of each phrase. I also love George Lynch Guitar Bible. Not so sure I love the new track he did with the guy from Stryper... sounds like bad dio with great guitar tone.

guz612 replied on Wednesday, 19th November 2014

sometimes I wish I could go back to the good old days when Dokken was touring the country & I had to sleep out to get tickets. did I say sometimes, shit, it's every single day dammit! I wish I never grew up.