Board @ VT RSS Feed Board Topic RSS Feed

Expedia.com!

Airfare, Hotels, Rental Cars, Vacation Packages

Southwest Vacations logo!

Advertisement

Check This Out....

Last edit: on Sunday, 20th April 2008 4:50 am
Last response by Spyder 25th April 2:36pm

I absolutely love the Chippendales, and can't wait to see them in Vegas this summer. Here's a cool video from the Chippendales Youtube channel.....you guys should check them out!

http://www.youtube.com/user/chippendales

Post Response

Report this topic as inappropriate.

Add To Itinerary
 Chuckmonster responded on Sunday, 20th April 2008

Horray for board spam!

donnymac66 replied on Sunday, 20th April 2008

Hey Chuck

Arent we joining the Chippendales?????

We would make that look good

Chuckmonster responded on Monday, 21st April 2008

I would be happy to strap on a bowtie with ya Don, but I've _just_ signed an exclusive contract with Thunder Down Under, which includes cameo appearances in the Criss Angel show. I can talk to Criss and see if I can get you an audition if you want, I hear that Cirque Du Soleil loves Canadians.

donnymac66 replied on Monday, 21st April 2008

I don't think i could work with the Mindfreak Douchebag. He's a little too, well, douchey (is that a word?).

Dude we need our own theater. Maybe the El Cortez is looking for a new show. We will have to ask them next time we are there. And we will return ($3 for a beer and a scotch. best deal ever).

We could set our show to the classic rock stylings of The Stampeders Sweet City Woman. But we need at title.........any suggestions............paging Spyder!!!!

Spyder replied on Wednesday, 23rd April 2008

mmmmm, the two of you, "sweet city woman", semi-nude...... I think the mental image of it all has fried what Jack Daniel's hasn't already killed of my mind!!! But if you did it on Skates, greased up with Jello, well then....... I think my heart just stopped.

donnymac66 replied on Wednesday, 23rd April 2008

Those are good suggestions but our show still needs a name

vespajet responded on Thursday, 24th April 2008

How about "Two Reasons To Quit Drinking" or how does "Sharp Stick In The Eyes" suit you? :P

Spyder responded on Friday, 25th April 2008

All righty, I've gotten over my bout of killer brain ache and all I could come up with - cause "sharp stick in the eye" was already used - would be the following:
"Back Hair - the Musical"
"Look what Scotch makes us do"

And back with the brain ache, just imagining you two..... ewwwww. I think I need to lay down for a bit.....