Board @ VT RSS Feed Board Topic RSS Feed

Expedia.com!

Airfare, Hotels, Rental Cars, Vacation Packages

Southwest Vacations logo!

Advertisement

Diamond in a day question

Last edit: Happygirl21 on Wednesday, 5th December 2012 5:24 am
Last response by jinx73 10th December 4:18pm

Hi, I was reading a previous post w/info about obtaining DIAD status, I am currently a Platinum card holder. I saw that the post said you had to be Gold, would that mean I am not "eligible" for that 3000 pt promo? Thanks :)

Post Response

Report this topic as inappropriate.

Add To Itinerary
 blackjacker1979 responded on Thursday, 6th December 2012

You're not sadly. You have to be Gold, and I'm thinking most likely with a close to zero balance. I'd recommend double checking with your choice of TR desks in Vegas or elsewhere to find out for certain, but I think you're out of luck.

Happygirl21 responded on Monday, 10th December 2012

So I just got back from an overnight visit to Bally's in AC. I decided to stop by the TR desk to confirm the DIAD details, as I have heard both yes & no for active Plat players. The woman said yes even though I am currently Plt. I would be able to get DIAD "IF" I earned 3000 pts in one visit. The only thing I was able to do was add enough pts to my TR card to secure Plt through March 2014, which is good too...:)

jinx73 responded on Monday, 10th December 2012

I don't know if they changed it or if they told blackjacker wrong, but I was told Plat qualified for DIAD too. Also if you check out Pulse of Vegas Blog, they did a post on Diamond in a Day, while I know they tend to shill, it was an informative insider detail post, albeit after VT went to the effort of trying to gather information on one of the biggest unknowns for players clubs.