Board @ VT RSS Feed Board Topic RSS Feed

Expedia.com!

Airfare, Hotels, Rental Cars, Vacation Packages

Southwest Vacations logo!

Advertisement

Not really a Vegas topic but........

Last edit: donnymac66 on Wednesday, 3rd November 2010 11:42 am
Last response by Rockymountainroller 5th November 3:05pm

I have had a Van Dyke (or goatee if you prefer) for about 15 years. I shaved it clean November 1 and am growing what I hope to be a Lanny McDonald-esque Mustache. I am raising awareness and hopefully money to fight prostate cancer. If anyone would like to donate to my team follow the link below. Any amount is appreciated.

Thanks

I've donated my face to Movember! Now I'm asking you to make a small donation to support my moustache and the 1 in 6 men that are diagnosed with prostate cancer. Thank you. Link to Movember

Post Response

Report this topic as inappropriate.

Add To Itinerary
 canadiancrapshooter responded on Wednesday, 3rd November 2010

For those of you who arn't familiar with Lanny:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lanny_McDonald

And here's the money shot:

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/02ee6q52ow3H9/610x.jpg

I've been thinking about getting involved with movember for a couple of years now, but never made it a priority. Don, let me know when you're in town/at the Oliver Square location and I'll stop by for a bite and drop off some money.

vespajet replied on Wednesday, 3rd November 2010

I meant to participate in Movember this year but forgot to start November 1 clean shaven per the rules.

The Lanny McDonald 'stache idea is a good one, best 'stache in the history of hockey.

Spyder responded on Thursday, 4th November 2010

can Chuck grow out his back hair for Movember? Cause at the end of the month I'll shave it off and wear it like a mustache! Sadly I can't seem to grow my own

Rockymountainroller responded on Friday, 5th November 2010

Donnymac, you Canadians are special. Thanks for doing this. As a preventative measure, all men over 50 should make sure they get a yearly PSA blood test. This will be the big alert if anything is happening to the prostate along with the wonderful and ever distasteful digital exam. Catch it early and its treatable. My father died of prostate cancer when he was 64. Trippies join together to support this.