The Board at VegasTripping

Board @ VT RSS Feed Board Topic RSS Feed!

Airfare, Hotels, Rental Cars, Vacation Packages

Southwest Vacations logo!

Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Resort Packages

Last edit: sbpewsaw on Thursday, 7th October 2010 8:52 pm
Last response by erzeszut 18th October 11:11am

Hey everyone. Me and my girlfriend are going to vegas in late December and plan on staying at the Cosmo. We want to book the "Las Vegas City Living" Package which states:

Book a Terrace Studio - Premium View and enjoy an intimate evening for two high above The Strip.

Package Includes:
1 night in a Terrace Studio - Premium View
In-room cocktails
Dinner for 2 in a restaurant of your choice

$260 food and beverage credit will be applied to Reservation. Deposit policy will require full payment at time of booking. No minimum night stay. Packages subject to availability. Some restrictions may apply.

So what exactly does this mean? Do I get $260 of f & b credit to use throughout my stay or am I limited to 1 dinner and 1 in-room cocktail. Much appreciated guys!

Post Response

Report this topic as inappropriate.

Add To Itinerary
 socalduck responded on Friday, 8th October 2010

It sounds to like you have an F&B credit that you can use anyway you want to during your stay.

sbpewsaw replied on Friday, 8th October 2010

thats what i suspected. thanks for the reply!

blackjacker1979 responded on Friday, 8th October 2010

Honestly, why not just call and confirm with them rather than asking here. They are more than happy to answer.

sbpewsaw replied on Monday, 11th October 2010

i've tried but their reservation hours are awfully limited. I've missed them every time.

LAvegasphile responded on Monday, 11th October 2010

I just spent about a half hour pouring over all their different packages on different days, and it looks like this "city Living" package deal really could be an incredible deal. A Terrace studio, which looks super comfy and cool ( with apparently a helluva view) in this package runs $380 dollars on a Saturday night (March 12th) and with all that resort credit, you are basically paying only $120 for a brand new luxury room with a view and a kitchenette, on a Saturday night. I may have to book this tomorrow!

erzeszut responded on Monday, 18th October 2010

I just called to check on this. Amazingly, the $260 F/B credit is applied to your account and can be used for ANY food and beverage on property. Restaurants, bars, room service. Quite impressive, and I'm thinking about trying Cosmo for a 2-night stay in January.