The Board at VegasTripping

Board @ VT RSS Feed Board Topic RSS Feed!

Airfare, Hotels, Rental Cars, Vacation Packages

Southwest Vacations logo!

Steve Fires Waits?

Last edit: ChiCell on Sunday, 29th August 2010 6:34 pm
Last response by twofours 31st August 4:32pm

Reading some rumors online and it looks like Steve may have fired Cy Waits due to the little run in involving cocaine, paris hilton, and lvpd the other day. Ironic just days after he was promoted after Drai's departure.

If this is true I would love to hear the conversation between Steve and Cy. "Hi Im Steve Wynn..."

Post Response

Report this topic as inappropriate.

Add To Itinerary
 RobbieNomi responded on Sunday, 29th August 2010

"Hi, I'm Steve Wynn and your skank-ass girlfriend got you shafted. But can she still do the hosting gig for the Beach Club?"

Misnomer responded on Sunday, 29th August 2010

I wish this would have even deeper repercussions and cause Steverino to take a long, hard look at what's become the overall cheapening of his fine hotels, but that's probably asking too much.

MikeE replied on Sunday, 29th August 2010

It's reassuring to know that he's no stranger to nightclub closings. It definitely wasn't grossing what Surrender is now, but Steve did say that he closed his Wynn Macau club because he "[didn't] like the crowd" and Surrender's crowd aren't exactly people you'd want to take home to your parents.

I'm guessing in a few years when the space has made a nice chunk of change and the nightclub market softens, Surrender will be significantly scaled down. I'd have no problems with a Blush-type venue and a Tower Suites pool.

blackjacker1979 responded on Sunday, 29th August 2010

Ironic, days after Surrender turned my birthday trip into a hell within a hotel.

vespajet responded on Monday, 30th August 2010

Wasn't there a Wynn executive popped for a DUI the night the Wynn opened and summarily fired?

This is something that made global news because of the village bicycle being in the vehicle with him.

I wouldn't be surprised if both guys are gone; one fired, one quits.

sandyastrogl1de responded on Monday, 30th August 2010

I just hope that somehow, justice gets done for a change. I'd really like to see her referred to in the headlines as "Convicted Felon, Paris Hilton" instead of "Socialite Paris Hilton", "Hotel Heiress Paris Hilton", or "Walking Petri Dish Paris Hilton". Wait, we can keep that last one.

MizzouGypsy replied on Monday, 30th August 2010

Did you post this here or at the Las Vegas Sun first?

sandyastrogl1de replied on Monday, 30th August 2010

facebook, but who's counting?

MinVegas replied on Tuesday, 31st August 2010

What? Over powder cocaine?

Come back with 1/30th the amount she had in crack, and maybe something serious would happen.

twofours responded on Tuesday, 31st August 2010

Maybe we'll get another Paris Hilton South Park episode with Steve Wynn in it.