The Board at VegasTripping

Board @ VT RSS Feed Board Topic RSS Feed

Expedia.com!

Airfare, Hotels, Rental Cars, Vacation Packages

Southwest Vacations logo!

Advertisement

Mrs. Horn is moving to Vegas at the end of September.

Last edit: MrsHorn on Friday, 27th August 2010 6:37 am
Last response by defacto666 27th August 7:39pm

Hi, everyone. I haven't been around for a long time. I was taking care of my mother who passed away from stomach cancer earlier this year. Well, I finally have my brain on straight again, and so I've decided to move to Vegas and live out my dreams. I'm really excited to be doing this.

P.S. City Center is such a waste of money. What an albatross.

Post Response

Report this topic as inappropriate.

Add To Itinerary
 sandyastrogl1de responded on Friday, 27th August 2010

Sorry to hear about your mom

JohnD responded on Friday, 27th August 2010

Sorry for your loss.

P.S. Palazzo smells like pubes.

defacto666 responded on Friday, 27th August 2010

I'm curious what dreams you intend to live out in Vegas. I entertain similar "plans" if only in terms of moving there. The rest of mine involves a swank pad with a pool and a private office/workspace. Just for a year or 2. ~hat are your plans there, if you don't mind my asking?

I'm curious what dreams you intend to live out in Vegas. I entertain similar "plans" if only in terms of moving there. The rest of mine involves a swank pad with a pool and a private office/workspace. Just for a year or 2. ~hat are your plans there, if you don't mind my asking?