Board @ VT RSS Feed Board Topic RSS Feed

Expedia.com!

Airfare, Hotels, Rental Cars, Vacation Packages

Southwest Vacations logo!

Advertisement

Liquor Stores on Strip

Last edit: dzodda on Wednesday, 7th April 2010 6:34 pm
Last response by levans 20th November 6:11pm

Stayed at Monte last year and there is a liq right across the strip.

This year is at TI, so what is the closest place to keep everyone in fresh spirits throughout the weekend??

Cheers,
DZ

Post Response

Report this topic as inappropriate.

Add To Itinerary
 ChiCell responded on Wednesday, 7th April 2010

If you are staying at TI you can go to ABC stores in Fashion Show mall for reasonable priced booze.

donnymac66 replied on Thursday, 8th April 2010

+1 for the ABC store and you can buy many Hawaiian treats like Macamdamia nuts and lots of trinkets and trash to buy for gifts for friends, co-workers and well wishers.

Duffman responded on Wednesday, 7th April 2010

There is also one on the corner of the south side of the carnival court at Harrah's.

dzodda replied on Thursday, 8th April 2010

OK yeah I forgot about that one... Thanks!

vespajet replied on Friday, 9th April 2010

I've actually gotten carded at that one, despite having gone in there multiple times in the previous day and a half. I would stop by there on the way to a session at O'Sheas since cocktail service there was lacking as was the beer selection.

Concur about the ABC Stores in general, as I use the one on Fremont Street at least twice a day during a trip.

saharalv responded on Thursday, 8th April 2010

I also recommend the one by Harrah's.

levans responded on Friday, 9th April 2010

Yes, the place by Harrahs isnt bad. It's not far away considering.

bd9902 responded on Friday, 9th April 2010

Across Flamingo from Bally's behind Bill's there's a little strip-mall that has a liquor store. It's where Battista's is. It has the sign that says "We have our lease for 50 more years" or something similar.

levans responded on Saturday, 20th November 2010

There is a new ABC store right across from NY NY. A lot of people were buying booze there.