The Board at VegasTripping

Board @ VT RSS Feed Board Topic RSS Feed!

Airfare, Hotels, Rental Cars, Vacation Packages

Southwest Vacations logo!

Borgata Renovated Rooms

Last edit: kc212203 on Sunday, 5th February 2012 6:01 pm
Last response by NJchipper 21st June 7:51am

Has anyone stayed at one of the recently renovated classic rooms @ the Borgata? I've read on trip advisor that they are available, however, I have not seen any detailed photos. I cannot find anything online aside form one very blue photo on trip advisor. Excited to see the renovations, anyone have any photos?

Post Response

Report this topic as inappropriate.

Add To Itinerary
 NYCnVegas responded on Monday, 6th February 2012

I've been wondering about this too. I'm staying in a few weeks and asked for a renovated room but said they were all taken so I was given a room in the Water Club. From what I've heard they're pretty close to the Water Club rooms in terms of amenities.

I've read that they're working from the top down with the renovations. In the same vein they've created a category on their booking site for "King/Queen Low floor." Maybe they're using this as a way to separate out the renovated and un-renovated rooms?

NYCnVegas responded on Monday, 6th February 2012

Sorry for all the posting! I actually found a few good photos of the renovated Borgata rooms. Whoever told me they looked like the Water Club was dead wrong and probably never stayed in the Water Club. The renovations have completely changed the color palette. They went from blonde wood to black and the beige carpet has been replaced by dark grey. The pictures I found were only for a 2 Queens so maybe the King bedded rooms are a little different. Also - no pics of the bathroom here.

Anyway, here are the pics.

NJchipper responded on Thursday, 21st June 2012

I have plenty of photos. Not sure where or how to post them on this site. Most of the floors have been renovated. Black furniture, gray rugs with pink swirls. Huge flat screen TVs, upgraded refrigerators with no freezers. Hallways kind of dark.