Board @ VT RSS Feed Board Topic RSS Feed

Expedia.com!

Airfare, Hotels, Rental Cars, Vacation Packages

Southwest Vacations logo!

Advertisement

Revel to possibly open March 15th

Last edit: mstokes on Saturday, 7th January 2012 1:35 pm
Last response by stevecovington 9th January 7:53pm

I'm not sure how many of you are looking forward to Revel opening but living close to Atlantic City it'll be nice to see something new open up in the city, it's been a while since Borgata in 2003. Revel was scheduled to open on May 15th but with construction ahead of schedule it's been rumored for a while that it will open early. Now there is an article from pressofatlanticcity.com saying that it could open up in March. I know for me this place can't open up soon enough, it's been a long time coming!

Post Response

Report this topic as inappropriate.

Add To Itinerary
 Chuckmonster responded on Saturday, 7th January 2012

Wow. that is great news. I was hoping to come to the opening, but i don't think I'll be able to do it.... perhaps we should organize a Trippers meetup on opening night anyways? I know tons of folks are in the area.

Who's in?

MeltYrselfDown replied on Saturday, 7th January 2012

I'm in.

mstokes responded on Saturday, 7th January 2012

I'm down!

fancy1021 responded on Saturday, 7th January 2012

I would love to be there only live 1 1/2 hours away

stevecovington responded on Saturday, 7th January 2012

Great news! Any renders, specs or site plans of the interior? The exterior looks great. Hopefully this will be the turning point AC needs.

etm117 responded on Sunday, 8th January 2012

Good news for me too. I'm a 2 hour drive and would like to do that rather than the "how cheap is Southwest gonna let me fly out of B'more to Vegas?" game.

Remy1911 replied on Monday, 9th January 2012

I'm in Bmore and trying to get to Vegas too on Southwest. It's like mission impossible to catch a cheap flight outta here. Post somewhere if you know any way to get out there for under $500.

mstokes responded on Sunday, 8th January 2012

These are the best pictures I could find of the interior. I'm not to sure how I feel about those rooms, they are different for sure.

link

stevecovington replied on Monday, 9th January 2012

Thank you! Not really feeling it, but it's not awful.

blakjak21 responded on Monday, 9th January 2012

If you go on their site......http://revelresorts.com/

There is an actual count down clock, to their opening. As of right now it's...123 days 8 hrs 12 mins 21 secs. In other words, 4 months away to their opening

mstokes replied on Monday, 9th January 2012

In numerous articles, officials from Revel have stated that the place could open earlier because construction is ahead of schedule. In other words, the opening could be moved up.